Convergence Paris, June 26 – 27, 2013
by Tim Willmott : Be the first to leave a comment
Convergence Paris will bring together business innovators, entrepreneurs, and leading public officials to illuminate the opportunities for radical efficiencies created through technology advancements in energy, buildings and transportation.
Topics to be addressed at CONVERGENCE PARIS 2013 include:
- M2M / Internet of Things: How wireless communications, embedded intelligence, and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications are creating smarter fleets and buildings, monitoring and managing energy use and connecting billions of devices.
- Data: Big, Open, & Shared: Massive data flows and computing power is leading to unprecedented information streams from buildings, transportation systems, and cities with new capabilities to share and benefit businesses and consumers.
- New Energy Systems: Energy managers are moving to cloud-based IT processes and applications to efficiently and profitably run data centers and other facilities. Utilities are adjusting to changing operating & technology environments, from smart meters to distributed generation, with implications for their customers.
- Smarter Logistics: How data-sharing, RFID, and track-and-trace technologies are being leveraged to reduce risk and create competitive advantage in global supply chains.
- Future Cities: How networked technologies, public-private partnerships and sustainability strategies are changing the way cities improve resiliency and provide open platforms for citizens and businesses.
- Intelligent Transportation: Always-on connectivity and multiple real-time data flows are creating break-throughs in vehicles, fleets, and logistics, enabling multi-modal transportation services and new platforms for sustainable mobility.
- Next-Gen Buildings: How an advanced building operates, harnessing automation systems, embedded sensors, whole-building design, data transparency.
Organiser: GreenBiz Group
Date: June 26 – 27th, 0900 – 1630
Venue: Microsoft France Conference Center
Cost: €700 – 800.
Register: You can register online here.
Who should attend?
VERGE participants include a diverse group of executives in:
- Energy: Energy Managers, COOs, Plant Managers, Facilities Directors and those who directly manage energy within your organization.
- IT: CIOs, CTOs or Directors of IT with activities involving buildings, logistics, application development and energy management.
- Buildings: Facilities, Real Estate and Operations Managers deploying next generation techniques and IT tools to measure, monitor and control energy, enterprise resources and building operations.
- Transportation: Fleet & Logistics Managers, Transportation Systems Managers, and those in charge of diversifying fleet operations and implementing electric vehicles.
GreenBiz Group provides clear, concise, accurate, and balanced information, resources, and learning opportunities to help companies of all sizes and sectors integrate environmental responsibility into their operations in a manner that supports profitable business practices.
Le Campus Microsoft
41 quai du President Roosevelt
92130 Issy les Moulineaux