18th European Forum on Eco-innovation 20-21 May 2015, Barcelona
by Tim Willmott : Be the first to leave a comment
You are invited by the European Commission, Directorate General for the Environment, the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment and the Generalitat de Catalunya to participate in the 18th European Forum on Eco-innovation that will take place on 20 and 21 May 2015 in Barcelona, Spain under the title “Boosting competitiveness and innovation – the role of environmental labelling, management and information schemes”. The event languages are English and Spanish.
What’s in it for you?
The forum will explore how to strengthen competitiveness and innovation, in particular of SMEs, through environmental labelling, management and information schemes by presenting:
- the landscape of existing environmental schemes and their value in enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs;
- examples of successful environmental labelling, management and information initiatives;
- how we reconcile credibility of labels with the need to differentiate products;
- the role of public authorities in this area; and
- partnerships between retailers and suppliers that help consumers choose “green” products.
The Forum will include other EU events like the Official delivery of ETV Statements of verification, the EMAS Awards Ceremony, the Best of Eco-innovation: project success stories and the Retail forum. After the Forum, a business-to-business matchmaking session will also take place on Thursday afternoon.
What is the registration process?
Please note that attendance at the Forum is free but registration is required.
We welcome your presence and look forward to your active participation.
The EcoAP Secretariat