World Water Tech, London, 10-12 March 2014
by Tim Willmott : Be the first to leave a comment
The third annual World Water-Tech Investment Summit takes place in London on March 10-12 2014.
With an outstanding speaking faculty confirmed, and a line-up of some of the most exciting new technology companies to showcase their solutions, it’s set to be an essential networking event for water utilities, engineering consultancies, investors and technology developers.
Speakers gathering from around the world include:
- Khungeka Njobe, Chairman of the Board, TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AGENCY, SOUTH AFRICA
- Emyr Diniz Costa, Engineering Director, ODEBRECHT AMBIENTAL, BRAZIL
- Biju George, Interim Director, GREATER CINCINNATI WATER WORKS, USA
- Sudhir Murthy, Innovation Chief, DC WATER, USA
- Adrien Henry, Managing Director, BLUE ORANGE, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT, FRANCE
- Sanjay Bhatnagar, Chief Executive Officer, WATERHEALTH INTERNATIONAL, USA
- Earl Jones, Managing Partner, LIBERATION CAPITAL, USA
- Amir Peleg, CEO, TaKaDu, ISRAEL
The agenda is focused on partnership, collaboration and innovation, with stakeholders sharing ideas on the most successful models for taking advanced technologies to market.