World Waste to Energy City Summit 2013, London, May 8-9
by Tim Willmott : Be the first to leave a comment
The World Waste to Energy City Summit 2013 will once again assemble the leading industry stakeholders (policy-makers, city officials, financiers, technology developers, waste companies and commercial waste producers) to address the opportunities and challenges in advanced conversion technologies for municipal and industrial waste.
Industry leaders from around the world will evaluate the opportunities to integrate the next generation of advanced waste-to-energy facilities into today’s cities, and address the challenges which are currently preventing greater numbers of facilities being built.
Venue: America Square Conference Centre, 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
Date: May 8-9, 2013
Organized by: Rethink Events
Themes for 2013:
- The policy and regulatory environment to 2017 and beyond
- Feedstock quality and security of supply
- Opportunities for market growth in the UK and globally
- International case studies of successful project development
- Finance and funding mechanisms available to project developers
- Innovative technologies – Which technologies are currently generating the most excitement in the market?
Located in the UK, recognized as one of the most promising markets for advanced conversion facilities, and featuring speakers from emerging international markets, this is an essential business and networking summit for industry leaders.
Features of the Summit:
- Fast-paced agenda featuring 30 C-level international speakers
- Business leaders from every section of the waste industry in attendance
- Round-table discussion sessions with policy officials and waste management executives
- Extensive networking opportunities where partnerships are formed and deals are made