World Waste to Energy Summit: Speakers Announced
by Tim Willmott : Be the first to leave a comment
The third annual World Waste to Energy City Summit, announced here on sustainapedia in January, will help you access the £6 billion global market opportunity offered by this exciting growth industry.
40+ renowned speakers will address the opportunities and challenges in taking advanced conversion technologies to commercial operation, with project case studies from developers, two finance panels, extensive global case studies and a review of the latest technology available for your project.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- David Palmer-Jones, Chief Executive Officer, SITA
- Richard Skehens, Chief Executive Officer, Grundon Waste Management
- Ed Atkinson, Head of Waste to Energy, TAQA ABU DHABI
- Adel M. Al Roumi, President, PARTNERSHIPS TECHNICAL BUREAU KUWAIT
- Carl Beer, Chief Executive Officer, Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority
- Andy Hudson, Head of Environment & Waste, Milton Keynes
- Doug Simpson, Principal Policy and Programme Officer, Greater London Authority
- Chris Holmes, Managing Director, Waste & Bioenergy, UK Green Investment Bank
- Olivier Fricot, Head of Power and Renewable Lending Europe, Investec
- David Prat, Director, Infrastructure & Power Project Finance, UniCredit Bank AG
- Ed McCartin, Senior Vice President, Synova Power
- Paul Winstanley, Project Manager – CCS Programme, Energy Technologies Institute
- Rolf Stein, Chief Executive Officer, Advanced Plasma Power
- Kevin Willerton, Vice President, Strategic Alliances & Business Development, Westinghouse Plasma
Recognised as the most important networking forum for the ACT sector, exhibition places at the summit are going fast.
Contact Chris Cummings today to showcase your expertise in this sector and educate the market on how you can help them achieve project success.
GRANGE CITY HOTEL
8-14 Cooper’s Row,
London EC3N 2BQ