EPA: Environmental Education Grants open until 4th February
by Tim Willmott : Comments Off on EPA: Environmental Education Grants open until 4th February
The United States Environmental Protection Agency seeks grant proposals from eligible applicants to support environmental education projects that promote environmental stewardship and help develop knowledgeable and responsible students, teachers, and citizens.
This grant program provides financial support for projects that design, demonstrate, and/or disseminate environmental education practices, methods, or techniques, and that will serve as models that can be replicated in a variety of settings.
- 2013 EE Model Grants Solicitation Notice (PDF) – Application period now open. Proposals are due by February 4, 2014.
- 2013 Environmental Education Webinar (PDF) – In lieu of a conference call, we have developed this presentation focusing on this year’s RFP.
- Frequently asked questions
- local education agency
- state education or environmental agency
- college or university
- non-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- noncommercial educational broadcasting entity
- tribal education agency (which includes schools and community colleges controlled by an Indian tribe, band, or nation)
- Applicant organizations must be located in the United States or territories and the majority of the educational activities must take place in the United States; or in the U.S. and Canada or Mexico; or in the U.S. Territories