Capacity for Change: Understanding the Renewable Energy Scenario in India, April 28-May 9, 2014
by Tim Willmott : Be the first to leave a comment
Capacity for Change: Understanding the Renewable Energy Scenario in India
Date: April 28-May 9, 2014
– Overview – Renewable Energy Debate –Setting the context
– Scenario Today in India – Need and Sustainability
– Energy Access – Issues; Grid; Off-Grid; Minigrids – the best option today
– Opportunities – the way forward – renewable energy options for your homes and office; hands on how to set it up. What are your job options?
– Group presentation of what you have learnt. How can you be the change maker.
Fee: 25,000/–covers the five-days of training and includes a two-day field visit, food and stay (shared accommodation) walking distance from CSE.
Stay cost in Delhi: INR 10000/
Course Fee: INR 15000/ (course delivery, field visit, food all days)
Limited seats; registration will be done on first come first basis.
FOR REGISTRATION, CONTACT
Sharmila Sinha, Deputy Programme Manager,
Education and Training
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 (011) 40616000(Ext.300)